Some of you have been e-mailing me wondering where
I am, so I guess it’s about time that I told you. I’m not dead, but I saw him again. I had to leave. I can’t handle this anymore.
I honestly have no idea what I’m doing or
where I’m going. I’m back to running but
it seems like there’s nowhere to run this time.
None of the friends I made before have contacted me back. I tried to go home, but my parents aren’t in
the house I grew up in, and the people that live in the house now have no idea
where they went. You should have seen
their faces, they thought I was a nut. I
didn’t even know what to sao, I justturned an dleft. I’m headed up the west coast, maybe I’ll stop
somewhere ein Washington. It depends on
when I stop seeing him, I guess.
All I know anymore is driving, and even that
is becoming scarily unfamiliar to me.
Sometimes, I’ll wake up on the side of the highway, fifty yards from my car,
or in a state I don’t remember entering, or fucking days after the last date I
remember. I try not to sleep anymore,
but sometime sit has to happen and that’s even worse, I’m always dreaming about
those same girls. I hate dreaming about those girls. I feel really bad for them, and more and more
I’m believing that they’re actually real people that are going through
something similar to what I’m going through.
I want to find them, but I don’t have full names. I really am trying, though…I really want to
help them. Maybe we can help each
other.
I’m in Keno, Oregon right now, trying to get
my shit together. I’ll try to update
more frequently for those of you who are watching.
3615152771124327361611
No comments:
Post a Comment